Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 57

Well another great week here in Diamante! Some more news my companion Elder Perez well ya he had transfers........ haha.  So ya I am now with Elder Gomez from Utah. I was only with Elder Perez for one week  haha.  In this mission we have can have transfers every week and so we really dont know when they happen. We have had a good time here though. We got Juliana baptized and had a great Stake Conference. We ended up getting the rest of Juliana´s family to church, so that was really cool. I will send pictures of the baptism next week, because this computer does not want to read my memory card. We have been working hard to find some other people, but have not had a ton of success finding people to teach this week. We talked with a bunch, but they all did not want to listen to us. 

Right now we have Anibal and Kati who are the siblings of Juliana who are getting ready to be baptized  September 19th  and they are doing really good. I think their mom will be having her baby this week as well. So they are pretty excited there.

We also have the Tapia family who is getting ready for their baptisms September 25th. They are excited and we just have to talk with them more, to find out a couple of problems that they may have. 

Everything else is going really well here. I am still excited to work and we may be baptizing Justin this week, so that should be good! I hope that everyone has a great week! 

Love, Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment