Thursday, September 10, 2015

Week 58

Well it has been an exciting week! And some more news...... I got transferred! I am now in a city that is called Arenillas! My companion is Elder Fuentes from Argentina. This city is pretty cool. The streets into all of the city is dirt and only the main street is concrete. I got transferred Thursday, so I have only been here for like 3 days, but I like it a lot! I am pretty close to Piñas. It is like 2 hours away, but that is pretty close to Piñas,  because there is not much around here.

 We don't have anyone ready to be baptized yet, but we are teaching alot of people.
 The Church here is pretty cool, because they don't have a chapel yet, so we meet in a broken down school.  They don't have a baptismal font so, we will be baptizing in a river!  It is pretty cool! 

I dont have much more to say about the sector, I am still learning about it and all, but it has been pretty cool.  A weird story I have. I was giving a lesson and a bee flew into my mouth and down my throat. Luckily I don't think it stung me. It got stuck there for a bit untill I finally got it out! It was pretty intense haha. Oh andI Don't have pictures because the memory card got a virus and I lost my pictures..... :(
 So I will be buying a new card this week. I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment