Monday, November 3, 2014

Week 14 Transfer...



Well another week has come and gone! It has been a pretty good one!

The weather is still hot, but I am starting to get used to it. It is very hard to teach people during the middle of the day because they just finished eating and then they all want to nap because it is so hot. From six to nine is the best time to teach everyone.

Elder Herrera and I have had a pretty good week we thought. We taught a lot of people and thought we were going to have a great showing in Church, but then everyone had some things come up on Sunday so they could not go. 

The food is as good as ever. On Friday we had a shrimp ceviche that was soooo good! I never thought I would like anything with shrimp in it, but surprisingly I liked it a lot. We also had a mountain of rice and beans with it and another kind of soup. They like to eat so much food for lunch! All the other days it was the usual rice and beans and some kind of meat. But it is not too bad so I can`t complain. 

Well it is hard for me to write about my investigators for this week because this morning I found out that I have a transfer.  I leave to find out where I will be at 5 today. I don`t really have a lot more about this last week it was a good one and look forward to see where my new area is! I will let you guys know next week!

Have a great week and hope everyone is doing good!
Elder Sorensen

I guess we all will find out next week which area he got transfered to!

Three families that took such good care of Khristian








Remember Diego?  He is the little boy that loved Khristian's blue eyes.  
I love this picture! 





No comments:

Post a Comment