Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 95

Another great week in Guayaquil! We are currently teaching 2 people that are progressing really well. Alfredo and Pilar. They are reading the Book of Mormon and praying alot, so that is really great! They have not recieved their answer yet, but I am sure that they will recieve their answer soon. We had a multi stake conference this week as well. It was for Ecuador,Colombia, and Venezuela. It got cancelled because of the Earthquake so the rescheduled it for yesterday. It was great. Elder Oaks, and Elder Hales gave really great talks. They talked about tithing alot, because that is what these 3 countries need right now. We also ate a good lunch Sunday. The sister gave us a big bowl of Albacore (tuna) with Shrimp. I dont think I have ever been so full in my life. I finished the first bowl really fast, so she gave me another haha.  That is about it for this week! It was a great one! I hope everyone has a great week!
Love, Elder Sorensen

Pictures from the baptisms last week!













No comments:

Post a Comment