Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Week 76

Well I have been transfered to Loja. It is the farthest zone away from Guayaquil. On Tuesday I had a 10 hour bus ride to get here haha. It was a VERY long day. My new companion is actually the first companion I had in the mission. Elder Kwak!!!! haha We are back together. I am now a zone leader, so on Tuesday we had the Mission leader meeting with President. That was pretty cool. The spirit was super strong and we learned some pretty cool things. My new area is really cool because it is in the mountains again! I have escaped the heat! In Guayaquil and the coast right now it is super hot so I am happy to have left the coast. I am now that leader of 12 missionaries here in Loja. This city is a lot like Cuenca were I was before, but just smaller. There are a lot of people from the US here aswell. Our neighbor is actually from Utah haha. He is a member, but does not go to church very often. I don't have much more to say. Our key broke inside our door this week so for 2 hours we worked to get the part of the key out of the door. That was a lot of fun haha. I hope that everyone has a great week! 

Love, Elder Sorensen 

 

     
       


No comments:

Post a Comment