Thursday, October 29, 2015

Week 64

I Well another week has come and gone. It has been a pretty good week here in Arenillas, and it went by super fast. We actually had a multi zone training with President Torres this week so that was cool. It was in the banana capital of the world Machala Ecuador. There were like 50 missionaries there. I got to see Elder Manning there, so that was cool. From my district in the MTC there was me, Elder Williams, Elder Lueckler and Elder Manning. We learned a bunch and then got back to work. On Sunday we went on an adventure aswell. We went to Huaquillas to deliver baptismal clothes for the baptisms, and after we ate lunch with them, and it was a lot of fun. It ended up taking just about the entire day to do it all, but it was a lot of fun. Huaquillas is the border with Peru, and there are a lot of people who smuggle things into Peru from there. It is really funny how the people try to hide the stuff. Some of them put like 30 shirts on to try and hide them, but you can obviously see the shirts haha. Not much more going on here in Arenillas. The 1st of November we have a district conference, because where I am is not a stake but a district. It should be fun because I will be able to see the branch members from PiƱas again! I am prety excited. Well that is all for this week. I hope that everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Sorensen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment