Monday, March 16, 2015

Week 33

Hey guys! I hope that everyone had a great week! I had a pretty good one!

Well Elder Grafton got transferred. He really just switched bedrooms because he still lives in the same house. He is now in Monay a sector that is right by us. My new companion is Elder Aliaga. He is from Peru and has 19 months in the mission. He has been Elder Williams companion so it is pretty cool that we have had the same companion now.
 Well Osvaldo did not get baptized again. We are going to work with him, but we are not sure what is going to happen. We found Miruim this week I do not know if I said anything about her last week. She has a daughter that is 6. She and her daughter went to church this week. It was pretty cool to see them there. She is preparing for April 4th for her baptism.

This has been a slower week. We also had a training with Presidente Torres. It was a very good day and we learned a lot. It was overall a very good day. The rest of the week we spent trying to find Osvaldo. Sorry I don't have a lot to say this week I will have more to say next week! Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Love, Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment