Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 88

Hey!! Well it has been a great week of conferencia!!! The were some awesome talks and I was able to learn a bunch, but by far the best part was the baptisms of the Soto family. They were all super excited for their baptisms and they after they shared their testimonies and it was really cool. There were like 100 members there for their baptism and they all helped them alot. The branch was super happy to see a family getting baptized, so they brought food and everything for the baptism. I baptized two and some my companion the other 2.

 I think that President Uchtdorf's talk from preisthood was my favorite. He always seems to give really good talks. Well I don't have much more to say. I forgot my camera so I dont have the pictures of the baptisms but I will send them next week. But the 4 of them did get baptized!!! 

Love, Elder Sorensen




No comments:

Post a Comment