Monday, March 14, 2016

Week 85

Well another great week in the city of Loja. We were able to baptize Robert, so that was pretty cool. He was excited for his baptism and there was a lot of support from the branch members. The primary sang a song for the baptism, and they did really great. We also had the branch conference this week, so the District President was there to give a talk. He talked a lot about how the members need to support their leaders and not talk bad about them. We had 105 members at church, so that is pretty good. It is the biggest I have seen in my time here in Loja. Well Elder Larrea had tansfers aswell, so that was kind of a bummer he was a really cool guy. My new companion is Elder Perez. He was my companion like 8 months ago in Guayaquil, and now he is my companion again. We also had a leadership meeting in Guayaquil, so I had 20 hours of bus rides again, so that was great haha!  Well that is about all for this week! The time keeps on flying by! Have a great week everyone!

Love, Elder Sorensen








No comments:

Post a Comment