Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week 82

Well I guess I have 2 weeks of writing to do... haha. Well this week was actually a pretty fast one. With 20 hours of traveling the week flew on by. There was not much other than that has gone on.  We have been teaching Richards family, but every Sunday there is an emergency and they cant get to church. The good news is that Richard´s mom promised us that this Sunday they will all be there! The two kids that we were teaching english to sadly moved away from Loja, so we can no longer teach them. Everyone in my zone is doing pretty good.We are baptizing a lot more than the normal in Loja. On Saturday we made some killer Empanadas. I starting eating them and didnt stop. I think I ate like 10 of them. It was a good thing that we made like 50. Last night we went over to the house of a guy in our branch that is from the United States and ate some Spaghetti. It was pretty good. (Not as good as my dads though) haha. The meeting with President Torres was great. A member of the 70 who is from Austraila came and talked to us too, and it was cool to hear his accent. He didnt know spanish so it was all in english, so that was great to haha. That is about it from Ecuador. I am doing great, and the time keeps on passing by! I hope everyone has a great week!

Love, Elder Sorensen

No comments:

Post a Comment