Monday, December 14, 2015

Week 70

Hey! 

Well it was a great week!!! I thought for about the entire week that it was going to be a tough one and I was worried that on Sunday we would not have anybody at church, but in the end we had a baptism! Everything went really well and it was a blessing to see that Alexandra got baptized. We had been teaching her for 3 months. She was not very happy during this week for her baptism and we could not find her at all. On thursday we only had 2 minutes to talk to her and then we taught her Saturday night. Those were the only times we talked to her this week, and she was baptized. We had a great lesson with her Saturday night and she told us that she wanted to be baptized Sunday after church. We found a new spot under the bridge to do the baptisms, and the river current was strong there, and I almost fell down while I was in the river baptizing, but in the end she was baptized and I did not fall. I also ate Crab for the first time in my life this week. It was not that great.... and it was a bunch of work to eat it haha, but I think  would try it again. Oh and today we went to a zoo, so that was cool. We saw some pretty cool animals there. The monkeys were the coolest. Well that is all for this week! I hope everyone has an amazing week!

Love, Elder Sorensen






No comments:

Post a Comment